Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Meine Liebe

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Alitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    This is so great! Maybe you guys knew but I'm downloading Meine Liebe's anime from Emule. I can't believe I'm going to watch some Yuki-sensei's work in anime. Angel Sanctuary was just too short...
    What do you know about this manga? I really don't know much!

    Bye everyone!
    DeLfYs

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as far as I know, there isn't a "Meine Liebe" Manga, only a GBA game.
    kaori yuki did the charakter design for the game but isn't invoved in it any further than that.
    (so, you'll only be able to enjoy an anime based on her great artwork, not quite exactly her great storielines [img]smile.gif[/img] )
    and.. don't expect too much from the anime story line [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Alitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shia, I have tons of manga scans of Meine Liebe, really I can send them to you y email if you want and it's really greta! Even better than her anime artwork. Well, it's usually like that, at least for me.
    Want some?
    See ya,
    ALiTaS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    woah, I'd love to ^^
    I seriously wasn't aware that there was a manga as well [img]eek.gif[/img]
    sorry for the obviously wrong reply then... [img]redface.gif[/img]
    if you told me where you got the scans from or send some to me ([email protected]) that would be reeeeeeaaaally great ^^ I'd love to see the manga artwork [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Yuiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Meine Liebe manga isn't drawn by Kaori Yuki. I can't remember the name of who it is though.
    some of the pictures are quite resembling Kaori Yukis newer works...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cheshirecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The manga is drawn by Izawa Rei. I believe she's a newcomer to the manga scene.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is the storyline similar to the anime? IMHO the anime is just too boring and so damn sugar sweet. [img]confused.gif[/img] It has nothing from Kaori Yuki expect the art.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jojjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And the game is just... boring.
    Though it could be because I can't read kanji so I haven't a clue what I keep saying to ppl on the game.

    I believe the manga features the girls from the game as well.

    Are Emule also subbing Meine Liebe?
    Because I know Shining Fansubs are also doing that.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member darkshadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi. i'm new here. got lost actually. hey you guys know that there's a rumor going around in the net that Meine Liebe is shounen-ai??? is that true???
    and sad to say kaori yuki-sensei's work isn't that impressive this time...i dunno maybe i got used to reading her manga. hehehe

  10. #10
    Inactive Member darkshadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi. i'm new here. got lost actually. hey you guys know that there's a rumor going around in the net that Meine Liebe is shounen-ai??? is that true???
    and sad to say kaori yuki-sensei's work isn't that impressive this time...i dunno maybe i got used to reading her manga. hehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •